Suan Pakkad Palace and Jim Thompson's House
Visit and learn about two of the most iconic buildings and museums in Bangkok
- See two of the most famous and historical buildings in Bangkok in a half day tour!
- Visit Thailand's first museum full of history and beautiful architecture
- Step into the previous residence of Princess Chambon of Nakhon Sawan, the Suan Pakkad Palace
- Marvel in awe at the 8 wooden houses which hold artifacts that range from Buddhist art to ancient murals
- Fall in love with the boutique Thai architecture that characterizes the Jim Thompson house
- See the house's famed collection of silk and ornaments and learn about Jim Thompson, 'The King of Silk'
- A convenient roundtrip pick up and drop off for Silom, Sathorn, Sukhumvit, Chinatown and Khaosan Road is available!
What to expect
Get the chance to enter two of Bangkok's most historic and iconic locations in this half day tour! Your visit to Jim Thompson's Thai House is truly an eye-opener in modern Thai history. Known as the King of Silk, Jim Thompson's house is full of silk and ornaments, and will enable you to glimpse the rich history within its halls. Your English speaking guide will provide you with valuable information about this home and its origins. Then you'll head on to Suan Pakkad Palace, which was previously the home of Princess Chambon of Nakhon Sawan. A vast array of antique artifacts, ancient artifacts, and more can be found in this cultural museum. Don't miss this chance to see the cultural richness of Bangkok.