[Klook Exclusive] Alive Museum & Dynamic Maze Ticket in Seoul
- See more than 20 contemporary ‘Trick Art' and 50 parody works of famous pieces at Alive Museum
- You won't find any ‘Don't Touch' signs here – the artworks are fully interactive!
- Take on the puzzles, challenges and obstacles of Dynamic Maze
- Work with your friends to navigate the maze using logic and intuition
- Choose tickets for just Alive Museum, just Dynamic Maze, or a combo ticket for the two of them!
What to expect
Embark on a visual journey through artworks from the likes of Gogh, Manet and Picasso. Feed a giraffe or box with a kangaroo, rock climb hundreds of feet or ride a runaway mine train! At Alive Museum you can step in to become the subject of the paintings and take hilarious, mind-bending photos! These classic paintings are transformed into multi-dimensional optical illusions using a range of perspective techniques and mirror effects. The building also houses Seoul's newest indoor attraction: Dynamic Maze. Band together with a group of friends to work out clues, decode puzzles, and take on a range of easy and difficult challenges in order to break free of the maze! Buy each attraction individually or try out both with the combo ticket.