Oslob Whale Shark Snorkeling and Badian Canyoneering Adventure
Tackle South Cebu's most popular adventures!
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Head to Oslob for a once in a lifetime chance to get up close to real whale sharks
- Tick off a bucketlist experience: swim and snorkel with whale sharks in the Philippines
- Participate in shark feeding and explore surrounding coral reefs
- Scramble, climb, jump, rappel and swim through the rugged but scenic cliffs of Badian
- Make a splash as you brave through jumping off towering cliffs as high as 30 feet!
What to expect
This is a truly once-in-a-lifetime experience: a swim with the whale sharks of Oslob, and going canyoneering in the cliffs of Badian, all in one package! Your day starts very early as you are picked up in your hotel for breakfast in Oslob, and then it's right into the water to go whale shark watching and snorkeling with these gentle giants. You'll leave Oslob and the whale sharks for something a little more fast-paced: you'll arrive at Badian for a much-needed lunch before your canyoneering adventure. You'll travel to the jump-off point and swim, climb, rappel and more all over Badian's picturesque cliffs, jumping off cliffs as high as thirty feet! And then you'll visit the beautiful blue waters of Kawasan Falls, where you can take a relaxing swim in the beautiful waters. You'll be brought back to your hotel carrying priceless memories and the thrill of adventure in your heart.