JR Kansai WIDE Area Pass (5 Days)
- Enjoy unlimited rides on special rapid services, rapid services, and local trains on JR West lines including express trains
- Access unlimited rides on the Sanyo Shinkansen and the Hello Kitty Shinkansen for high-speed travels around the Kansai region!
- Experience 5 consecutive days of non-stop journeys and adventures in Osaka, Kyoto, Kobe, Himeji, Nara, and a lot more
- Book your JR Kansai WIDE Area Pass up to 6 months in advance for hassle-free travels upon arrival in Japan!
- Skip the lines and quickly redeem your JR Pass via digital redemption machines at JR Pass ticket offices
Most recent review
What to expect
Simply redeem your voucher for a JR Kansai Wide Area Pass as soon as you arrive in Japan and get ready to explore the wider region of Kansai for the next 5 days. If you've finished sightseeing in Kyoto or Osaka, just 1 hour 35 minutes away from Hiroshima by Shinkansen high speed rail sits Okayama, known for its fruit orchards and abundant natural beauty. Travel to its neighbouring towns such as Kurashiki, Shirahama, and Kinosaki Onsen for different attractions including hot springs, shores, and amusement parks. This pass is definitely the easiest and fastest way to explore a wider range of Kansai region and an essential travel pass for Japan!
Things To Note
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Book at least 6 months before you intend to redeem your rail pass
- Children aged 1-5 can travel free of charge provided they will not occupy separate seats
- Each paying adult can bring a maximum of 2 children. A child ticket will be required for each additional child
- Valid only for non-Japanese passport holders with a "Temporary Visitor" Visa stamp on the passport. Non-Japanese passport holders with a permanent residence in Japan cannot use this product
- Secure a Temporary Visitor Stamp at immigration to be eligible for a JR Pass. Do not pass through the automated gates, as no stamp will be applied
- Japanese passport holders who have been residing outside of Japan for 10+ years are eligible to use a JR pass if they have 1) a valid Japanese passport and 2) a Copy of Overseas Residential Registration/Certificate of Overseas Residence from the Japanese embassy or legation of Japan in your foreign country of residence
- Visit the official website for more information about JR Pass eligibility
- Children under 12 months old can travel free of charge
- Pass can now be used on the Kamigori Station - Tottori Station route via JR Sanyo Main Line!
- Limited Offer: Receive a FREE voucher via URL link to book the Okunoshima Rabbit Island Bus Trip in Hiroshima or the Okayama Full Day Bus Tour when you purchase this pass on Klook!
- Read Klook’s JR Kansai WIDE Area Pass Guide to find out how to use and maximize your pass!
Q: Can I cancel this booking?
A: No cancellations, refunds, or changes can be made for this activity.
Q: Where is the pick up/drop off location? Can I get off the bus at different location?
A: Please kindly refer to the link to find the service area of Kansai WIDE Area Pass: https://www.westjr.co.jp/global/en/ticket/pass/kansai_wide/
Q: Where can I redeem the Pass?
A: You may go to any JR Ticket Counters, and look for a digital redemption machine to redeem the pass. Kindly note that if your passport do not have IC chips, you must redeem the pass manumally at JR Pass ticket windows with your E-voucher and passport. JR Ticket Counters: https://klook-res.cloudinary.com/image/upload/v1581487128/JR%20Pass%20Redemption%20Location/3277_JR_Kansai_WIDE_Area_Pass_2.pdf
Q: How do I redeem or use this voucher?
A: This is an open date ticket, your physical ticket must be redeemed within 90 days from the voucher issue date. Select an activation date upon redemption. Your pass must be activated within 30 days from redemption. You may find a digital redemption machine and follow this step-by-step process to redeem the past. (Step 6 can select your departure date, so you can redeem the pass first then choose the start date) Step-by-step Process: https://klook-res.cloudinary.com/image/upload/v1564394787/Update_How_to_Redeem_your_e-MCO_with_Redemption_Machine_-_EN_tzphzg.pdf
Q: Can I amend my personal information (name, gender, DOB) after booking?
A: No changes can be made for any circumstances once the booking is confirmed. Please be careful when you fill up your personal information while booking.