PETRONAS Twin Towers Admission + One Way Transfer
Skip the lines with guaranteed tickets and grab a stunning view of KL from the tallest twin towers in the world!
- Skip the queue for the unrivaled must-see attraction in Kuala Lumpur - the PETRONAS Twin Towers
- Marvel at the cutting edge designs of the building's interior and exterior
- Ascend to the observation deck at level 86 in a high-speed elevator
- Admire breathtaking panoramic views of the city from the Skybridge and Observation deck
- Comfortably travel to the Twin Towers from anywhere within Kuala Lumpur
- Twin Towers PETRONAS tickets sell out really fast - but with Klook you can have your booking guaranteed!
- Make the most of your trip with the Petronas Twin Towers and Aquaria KLCC combo tickets!
Most recent review
What To Expect at The Petronas Twin Towers
When visiting Kuala Lumpur, there is only one attraction that you definitely can’t miss, and it's the PETRONAS Twin Towers. Standing at an incredible height of 451.9 meters, the Twin Towers are the city’s number one architectural landmark and are a true sight to behold. But if you think the towers look impressive from the outside, just wait until you get inside with the PETRONAS Towers tickets! After you ascend 170 meters in a futuristic, high-speed lift and ascend to level 86, the doors open to a breathtaking view of Malaysia’s capital that you won’t be able to capture anywhere else in the city. Step onto a unique connecting structure, the world’s highest two-story bridge that links the two towers together on their 41st and 42nd floors. Learn about the history and construction of this stunning masterpiece and don't forget to pick up a souvenir or two at the gift shop of PETRONAS Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur!
Things to note
- Visitors are required to store their shopping bags, large backpacks and strollers at the luggage drop off area located after the check-in
- Gift shop for souvenirs is available
Q: Why are there different ticket prices?
A: The ticket prices depend on whether you have a Malaysian passport or not. If you're a Malaysian passport holder, the ticket price is cheaper. Besides that, we also have Adult, Child (age 3-12), and Senior tickets available. Kindly refer to the package details for more detailed information.
Q: Will I be dropped off at my hotel after my visit? What hotels are suitable for the pick up service?
A: This activity only includes a hotel pick up service. As long as your hotel is within the Kuala Lumpur city area, the pick up service is free. However, hotels outside of the coverage area will be subject to surcharges. The surcharge amount will be confirmed by the local operator.
Q: What if the time I chose is unavailable? Can I change my confirmed visiting time or hotel pick up time?
A: We suggest you select your first and second preferred time slots after date selection at checkout. If your first choice is not available, we will proceed in booking your second preferred time slot. As for changing the confirmed visiting time or hotel pick up time, we will coordinate with the relevant team regarding the request, but there are no guarantees.
Q: How do I use the voucher to get into the PETRONAS Twin Towers?
A: The drive will give you your entry tickets upon presenting either a printed or mobile voucher along with a passport/valid ID. Proceed to the attraction's entrance gate at the specified time with your entry ticket and passport/valid ID to be admitted.
Q: Can I book a same-day ticket?
A: Same-day bookings may not be confirmed in time since it takes 1 working day to get confirmation. It's also difficult for the local operator to arrange same-day bookings due to the lack of time to prepare your entry ticket and reconfirm your pick up time in advance.