Tokyo Meiji Jingu Shrine Highlights Tour with National Licensed Guide
- Have exclusive access to the Meiji Jingu Shrine on this short and sweet highlights tour!
- Learn about the shrine’s rich origins from a national-licensed English speaking guide
- Get to know more about Shintoism and the dos and don’ts of visiting Japanese shrines
- Offer your prayers for happiness, success, health, love, and anything under the sun
- The shrine is believed to possess a spiritual energy powerful enough to make wishes come true!
What to expect
Embark on a spiritual journey to Meiji Jingu Shrine, a sanctuary built for the deified spirits of Emperor Meiji and Empress Shoken. On this short and sweet tour of the shrine, you will be guided to the highlights of the area by a national licensed English-speaking guide. Get to stroll around its vast walking paths and forested area, offering a one-of-a-kind sense of tranquillity amidst the bustling city of Tokyo. Have an in-depth understanding of Shintoism and learn how to respectfully visit Japanese shrines with the help of your knowledgeable guide. Feel free to offer prayers for happiness, success, or healthy relationships as the shrine is believed to have a strong spiritual energy that has the power to make wishes come true. Spend some time basking in the peaceful atmosphere of the Meiji Jingu Shrine when you join this relaxed day tour!