[Klook Exclusive] Singapore Island Cruise: Ferry Tickets between St. John's Island, Lazarus Island, and Kusu Island, Sister's Island
- Klook Exclusive: Receive a SGD3 Gong Cha cash voucher with every Adult ticket purchase!
- Fancy a one day getaway from the city? The ferry will take you island hopping to St. John's, Lazarus, Kusu and Sister's island!
- Save time as one ticket is already valid for a two-way trip to both islands — without any extra charges!
Often booked together
Most Recent Review of Singapore Island Cruise Ferry Tickets
What to Expect in Singapore Islands Ferry Services
Take an island cruise ferry to visit the beautiful Singapore islands: Lazarus Island, St John Island, Kusu Island and Sister's Island. You can start your adventure at Marina South Pier where you can get your Singapore Island Cruise ferry tickets. You can visit Lazarus Island to enjoy the pristine beach and the scenic landscape, then easily travel to St John’s Island via a causeway with a 15-min walk. If you want to visit the temples, go fishing, or enjoy a picnic, you can visit Kusu Island as well. Plan your holiday to Sister's Island and enjoy your weekends with your family or friends. With round trip ferry services and various departure timings, you can explore the lovely coastal island’s nature and experience some relaxing activities on your own time. Head over to Marina South Pier now to start your Singapore island journey!
Things To Note
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
Departure Routes & Schedule
- Please take note of the ferry departure schedule as departure time differs on weekdays and weekend
- Children aged 0-1 can join this activity free of charge
- Child ticket: Age 1-12
- The ferry will bring you from Marina South Pier to St. John's Island and then to Kusu Island before returning to Marina South Pier. The ferry does not go back to St. John's from Kusu Island
- Due to overwhelming response on weekends and public holidays, boarding of ferries will be based on a first-come, first-served basis, so make sure to get there early to secure your seats
- Please note that the ferry, jetties, and the islands are not entirely wheelchair-friendly, but assistance will be provided during ferry embarkation and disembarkation. No assistance will be provided once you are on the islands
- Ferry operations may be canceled in cases of extremely bad weather (e.g. air quality drops to a dangerous level). Full refunds will be issued for unredeemed vouchers, and you can request to book an alternative date for redeemed vouchers
- Please bring your own food and drinks to go for a picnic as there are no shops or restaurants on the island