Hanshin Tourist Pass (1 Day, Umeda Pick Up)
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Use this comparison guide in choosing among the different transportation passes in Japan
- Make the most out of your day in Osaka and avail of this Hanshin Tourist Pass 1 day
- Get unlimited rides along the Hanshin Electric Railway lines for one whole day and visit each stop
- See famous attractions including Kobe Seaside Park, Hanshin Koshien Stadium, Nada's Breweries, and more!
- Enjoy free Wi-Fi access in all Hanshin Electric Railway stations
What to expect
Japan’s public transportation is known as one of the best in the world thanks to its efficiency, punctuality, and not to mention, the disciplined local commuters. Although, it can also be a bit pricey especially if you plan to explore this amazing country. If you’re heading to Osaka and plan to see some of its famous attractions including Kobe Seaside Park, Hanshin Koshien Stadium, and Umeda Sky Building, then it is best to avail of this Hanshin Tourist Pass 1 day. Just claim it Kansai International Airport's Limon Welcome Desk and enjoy unlimited travel along Hanshin Electric Railway’s 51 stops for one whole day. You can also enjoy some discounts at BIC CAMERA Namba Store when you purchase this pass!
Things To Note
- Get instant confirmation by email. If you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- This offer is not available for Japanese passport holders