Cable Car Dining
Enjoy a sumptuous dinner with stunning views!
- Singapore Cable Car is SG Clean Certified. Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Feast on a rich 4-course dinner aboard the famous Singapore Cable Car
- Dine under the stars in your own private dining room with views to remember
- Watch the sunset with that special someone or celebrate an important event with this fantastic dining experience
- Catch stunning glimpses of the world below: the iconic Mount Faber Park, Universal Studios, Resorts World Sentosa and more
Singapore Phase 2 (Heightened Alert) Notice:
- Klook takes the increase in locally transmitted COVID-19 cases seriously and we are supportive of the measures announced by the government to curb the spread of the virus. All Attractions remain open, albeit operating at 25% capacity, which include ceasing dining-in at F&B outlets in attractions, reduced group size of max. 2 pax, staggered timings for on-site facilities, and contactless measures where possible.
Support for Our Customers:
- For customers who wishes to reschedule your upcoming visit falling on 16 May to 13 June 2021, Klook is prepared to support your requests through firstname.lastname@example.org. However, due to high booking volume, we seek your kind understanding and patience for an update from our Customer Support Team.
Most Recent Review of Cable Car Dining
What To Expect from Cable Car Dining
Dine above the skyline aboard the Singapore Cable Car on Mount Faber. Indulge in a 4-course luxurious meal spread over three rounds on the cable car. Perfect for a romantic date with that special someone, the cable car ride will reward you with stunning views of the city and the night sky. It's a one-of-a-kind experience and a definite must-do on your trip in Singapore.
Things to note
- It is recommended that you redeem your voucher earlier in the day and use your Sky Pass to enter Sentosa and explore the many attractions on offer. At the end of the day, head to Faber Peak before 6:00pm to enjoy your dining experience
- After enjoying cable car dining, head to Arbora to enjoy the "Miraculous", a multimedia night show projected onto a heart-shaped tree which happens daily at 7:30pm, 8:00pm, 8:30pm, and 9:00pm
- Do allocate extra time for SafeEntry check-in/check-out system and temperature screening prior to participating in the activity
- Please refer here for the detailed safety measures video of Cable Car
Q: How will social distancing measures be enforced in this pandemic?
A: While social distancing on-site is up to the individual during COVID-19, selected Klook partners will facilitate this as much as possible, including floor markings and sufficient space within attractions. In line with the reduction of maximum capacity, this will go a long way in ensuring your safety.
Q: What sanitation procedures are being implemented?
A: With cleanliness one of the highest priorities in the world moving forward, selected Klook merchants have undertaken a promise to uphold the strictest of cleaning standards, ensuring regular cleaning of frequently-touched surfaces.
Q: What other safety measures are in enforcement?
A: Limiting capacity (crowd control) and following safe distancing guidelines throughout attractions and activities.Selected merchants will ensure that hand sanitizers as well as hand-washing facilities are available for you to use.All staff members will be required to wear face masks.
Q: Will we need to undergo temperature screening?
A: On top of reduced capacity during Covid pandemic, compulsory mask-wearing, regular temperature checks will be carried out for staff and visitors at selected Klook merchants.
Q: Are face coverings required as part of hygiene standards?
A: For health and safety reasons with the new normal, all guests are required to wear a face mask or covering for the duration of their visit.
Q: Will I be asked to declare my travel and health history?
A: Most of us would be familiar with declarations of health and travel history by now and selected Klook merchants will be ensuring that all visitors complete their forms before being allowed to join the activities during the coronavirus outbreak.