Snow City Singapore
- Snow City is SG Clean Certified. Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Go in for the ultimate cooldown in Snow City Singapore
- Enjoy loads of winter fun in the center of the tropical city: play snowballs, see ice sculptures, visit an igloo and more
- Try snowtubing and making snow angels in the tropics!
- Winter Shooting Arena is the latest addition to the snow and winter experience at Snow City! Come experience Singapore's First Ever Sub-Zero Shooting Arena!
- Open to visitors aged 14 years old and above, experience a fun and exhilarating shooting experience in a closed sub-zero environment or have a close quarter battle with your families and friends
- Professionals with more than 20 years of shooting and coaching experience will be there to guide you
- Snow City offers lots of fun activities for kids and adults alike!
- For Close Quarter Battle, minimum of 4 persons to participate
- Visitors who are intending to visit Snow City are required to book their Snow Play / Close Quarter Battle session here. Do note that timeslots only open up to 7 days in advance.
Most recent review
What to expect
If you are looking for a way to cool down while traveling in the tropics, it simply doesn't get any better than a day in the snow. Impossible? Not at all! Singapore Snow City is the first indoor snow center that brings all the fun of winter right into the heart of the busy tropical city. In Snow City, you will be able to relive all the pleasure of winter: slide in a sledge down a snowy slope, have a quick break in an igloo, marvel at ice sculptures, make snow angels or join in a snowball fight. Here in Snow City, every winter dream is possible!
Q: How will social distancing measures be enforced in this pandemic?
A: While social distancing on-site is up to the individual during COVID-19, selected Klook partners will facilitate this as much as possible, including floor markings and sufficient space within attractions. In line with reduced capacity, this will go a long way in ensuring your safety.
Q: What sanitation procedures are being implemented?
A: With cleanliness one of the highest priorities in the world moving forward, selected Klook merchants have undertaken a promise to uphold the strictest of cleaning standards, ensuring regular cleaning of frequently-touched surfaces.
Q: What other safety measures are in enforcement?
A: Limiting capacity (crowd control) and following safe distancing guidelines throughout attractions and activities.Selected merchants will ensure that hand sanitizers as well as hand-washing facilities are available for you to use.All staff members will be required to wear face masks.
Q: Will we need to undergo temperature screening?
A: On top of reduced capacity during coronavirus pandemic, compulsory mask-wearing, regular temperature checks will be carried out for staff and visitors at selected Klook merchants.
Q: Are face coverings required as part of hygiene standards?
A: For health and safety reasons with the new normal, all guests are required to wear a face mask or covering for the duration of their visit.