Kansai Thru Pass (Osaka/TW/TH Pick Up & TW/HK/PH Mailing)
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Use this comparison guide in choosing among the different transportation passes in Japan
- Enjoy unlimited train, subway, and bus rides in Kansai!
- Wander through the region’s 5+ cities easily with your Kansai Thru Pass
- Skip the hassle of purchasing your transport tickets individually
- Take advantage of discounted promotions at 350+ shops and attractions with your pass
What To Expect from Kansai Thru Pass
The Kansai Thru pass is the ideal way to discover more of Japan's Kansai region and take in a number of the area's most interesting cities. This flexible all-inclusive ticket enables you to ride on subways, railways, and buses throughout the Kansai district with coverage expanding to Osaka, Kobe, Kyoto, as well as the lesser known, but equally interesting cities of Nara, Wakayama, and Koyasan. With two ticket types—the 2 day and 3 day pass—the Kansai Thru Pass offers excellent value for money, and with the added flexibility of using the pass on non-consecutive days during its period of validity, the Kansai Thru Pass allows you to create your own Japan experience at your own desired pace. You'll also get discounts at select shops and attractions!
Things To Note
- Get instant confirmation by email. If you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- This offer is not available for Japanese passport holders
- Children aged 0-5 can travel free of charge
- Valid Areas for Travel: Kansai Thru Pass route map
- How To Use Your Kansai Thru Pass: Activate your pass by inserting it into the ticket gate in the direction of the arrow on the ticket
- Discounts on Facilities Discounts can only be redeemed from participating shops and attractions during the validity period Redemption Information