48-Hour DoDublin Hop On/Hop Off Bus Tour and Airlink Express Bus Transfer Tickets in Dublin
- Enjoy a comfy ride aboard the cheapest and quickest airport-to-city transfer service known as the Airlink Express
- The Expresses pass through the Dublin Port Tunnel, so you'll avoid the traffic and quickly arrive at your destination
- Get to board the famous DoDublin Hop On/Hop Off Tour Bus in Dublin, which has been active since 1988!
- Cruise the streets of Dublin and go sightseeing while being regaled by Fáilte Ireland-trained guides
- Build your own itinerary and routes by studying the city map, which shows all the bus stops and attractions
- Hop on and off the Tour Buses as much as you want and go sightseeing at your own pace
Most recent review
What to expect
There's no better way to explore the wonderful city of Dublin than to board the famous DoDublin Hop On/Hop Off Tour Bus, which has been around since 1988 and still going strong! The Tour Bus will take you around the entire city and stop by its numerous tourist attractions. On each bus, you'll have either live English-speaking and Fáilte Ireland-trained guides, who will regale you with their stories and commentary on Dublin and the attractions that you'll see, or a multilingual audio guide. The best parting about this tour is that there's no set itinerary for you to follow; you get to make your own itinerary and routes by using the city map, which will be provided to you, for reference! The DoDublin Hop On/Hop off Tour Bus was designed to be flexible to your preferences and pace of exploration; you can hop on and off the bus and change routes as much as you want, anytime, anywhere, for the duration of the Tour Buses' operating hours and your package (48 consecutive hours). As an addition to your package, you’ll get 1 ticket to ride the Airlink Express bus transfer, the cheapest and quickest airport-to-city transfer service in the wonderful city of Dublin. It passes through the Dublin Port Tunnel, so you'll avoid the traffic and arrive at your destination in no time. The seats are comfy and there's great leg space, so you'll feel relaxed for your entire trip. There's even free Wi-Fi inside the buses, so if you're looking to kill time while on your way to your destination, you can keep yourself occupied with the internet. Whether you're going to the city from the airport, vice-versa, or if you need to get from one point in the city to another, the Airlink Express is the perfect choice for you, especially if you're on a tight schedule.