Skyline Luge Ticket in Sentosa
- Skyline Luge in Sentosa is SG Clean Certified. Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Take the Skyline Luge in Sentosa and go for 2-4 go-kart rounds through various slopes, corners, and tunnels
- Choose from 4 thrilling tracks: Kuppu Kuppu Trail, Expedition Trail, Jungle Trail, and Dragon Trail
- Try the first Luge nighttime experience and ride down the tracks designed with vibrant colors
- Hop on the Sentosa Skyride, a 4-seater chairlift and appreciate the views of Sentosa Island and Singapore from above
- Reservations are compulsory for ALL tickets prior to your visit. Please reserve HERE after confirming your purchase to avoid disappointment
- All bookings are mandatory, walk-in guests will be turned away
- Do note that the time slot are for guests to arrive on-site, guests that arrives too early/late will be rejected at Skyline Luge's discretion. Once they are in the Luge, as long as capacity permits, Luge will not turn them away during session transitions.
Often booked together
Most recent review
What To Expect in Skyline Luge
Part-go kart, part-toboggan (a type of sled), this unique ride will have you racing down a purpose-built track with the wind in your hair and the thrill of gravity's pull. Invented in New Zealand over 27 years ago, Skyline Luge involves a type of three-wheel sled, where riders can control their descent by pulling or pushing handlebars to brake or accelerate. Sentosa's the only place in all of Asia for a ride on the Luge, with a 1.2km-track for you to enjoy with loved ones. You also get the chance to hop on the Sentosa Skyride for an open-cabin trip to the top of the tracks, where you'll enjoy scenic, bird's eye views of the city skyline, Sentosa Island, and the South China Sea! Book a Sentosa Skyline Luge and Skyride from Klook to enjoy discounts!
Things to note
- Visitors may store their belongings at lockers in the Skyline complex for a small fee. Simply visit the ticket counter for availability
- Avail the Sentosa Express Ticket and visit Singapore’s most famous attractions by riding a monorail
- You can also book the MegaZip for another exhilarating activity in Singapore!
Q: Can I amend the package?
A: Unfortunately, no changes can be made once the booking is confirmed.
Q: How do I know if my booking is confirmed?
A: You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Q: Is there a height requirement for the Skyride?
A: Yes, children below 80 cm are not allowed to use the facilities.
Q: What are the facility opening times?
A: The opening hours is from 11:00 to 19:30 on Sunday, Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday and the last admission is at 19:15.
Q: When can I redeem the physical ticket?
A: You may present your voucher and exchange it for the physical ticket at Skyline Luge Singapore ticketing counter at Imbiah Lookout or Siloso Beach before 21:00 OR at Sentosa Express Ticketing Counter in VivoCity between 09:00-21:00
Q: How will social distancing measures be enforced in this pandemic?
A: While social distancing on-site is up to the individual during COVID-19, selected Klook partners will facilitate this as much as possible, including floor markings and sufficient space within attractions. In line with reduced capacity, this will go a long way in ensuring your safety.
Q: What sanitation procedures are being implemented?
A: With cleanliness one of the highest priorities in the world moving forward, selected Klook merchants have undertaken a promise to uphold the strictest of cleaning standards, ensuring regular cleaning of frequently-touched surfaces.
Q: What other safety measures are in enforcement?
A: Limiting capacity (crowd control) and following safe distancing guidelines throughout attractions and activities.Selected merchants will ensure that hand sanitizers as well as hand-washing facilities are available for you to use.All staff members will be required to wear face masks.
Q: Will we need to undergo temperature screening?
A: On top of reduced capacity during coronavirus pandemic, compulsory mask-wearing, regular temperature checks will be carried out for staff and visitors at selected Klook merchants.
Q: Are face coverings required as part of hygiene standards?
A: For health and safety reasons with the new normal, all guests are required to wear a face mask or covering for the duration of their visit.