DoDublin Hop On/Hop Off Bus Tour in Dublin
- Get to board the famous DoDublin Hop On/Hop Off Tour Bus in Dublin, which has been active since 1988!
- Cruise the streets of Dublin and go sightseeing while being regaled by Fáilte Ireland-trained guides
- Build your own itinerary and routes by studying the city map, which shows all the bus stops and attractions
- Hop on and off the Tour Buses as much as you want and go sightseeing at your own pace
- Enjoy the complimentary free walking tour with Pat Liddy and an entrance to The Little Museum of Dublin
Most recent review
What to expect
There's no better way to explore the wonderful city of Dublin than to board the famous DoDublin Hop On/Hop Off Tour Bus, which has been around since 1988 and still going strong! The Tour Bus will take you around the entire city and stop by its numerous tourist attractions. On each bus, you'll have either live English-speaking and Fáilte Ireland-trained guides, who will regale you with their stories and commentary on Dublin and the attractions that you'll see, or a multilingual audio guide. The best parting about this tour is that there's no set itinerary for you to follow; you get to make your own itinerary and routes by using the city map, which will be provided to you, for reference! The DoDublin Hop On/Hop off Tour Bus was designed to be flexible to your preferences and pace of exploration; you can hop on and off the bus and change routes as much as you want, anytime, anywhere, for the duration of the Tour Buses' operating hours and your package. As additions to the package, you'll be given the following: 1) a complimentary entrance to The Little Museum of Dublin, where you can learn everything you need to know about its history; 2) a free walking tour with the famous Pat Liddy, a Dublin historian who will take you to the city's hidden gems only reachable by foot. This is definitely a must if you want to get a good taste of Dublin at a steady pace, and for an affordable rate to boot.