Sunway Lagoon Ticket in Malaysia
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Make your way to Sunway Lagoon and spend your day splashing in the water or on an extreme adventure
- Enjoy up to 90 rides and attractions including the popular Vuvuzela, Monsoon 360, Jungle Fury, Pirates Revenge, and more!
- Explore all 6 Nickelodeon-themed zones: Amusement Park, Scream Park, Water Park, Nickelodeon Lost Lagoon, Wildlife Park, and Extreme Park
- Meet over 150 animal species and explore their different habitats at the Wildlife Park
- Avail the Quack Xpress during Peak Season to have skip-the-line access to selected rides and attractions
Most recent review
What To Expect in Sunway Lagoon
Located only a short 45 minute drive from the busy Kuala Lumpur lies the perfect destination for adventurers and water activity enthusiasts - the large Sunway Lagoon water park guaranteed to be the much needed escape from the city heat. With Sunway Lagoon tickets, six exhilarating experiences, including Nickelodeon Lost Lagoon, await you at the park. Escape the hot tropical climate at Vuvuzela - the world's largest and highest water ride; see the world upside down on the Tomahawk and Pirate's Revenge ride, meet over 150 animal species or challenge your friends to the Congo Challenge. Sunway Lagoon in Kuala Lumpur rewards its visitors with an adventurous and fun-filled afternoon for the whole family!
Things to note
- If you are visiting Ipoh, be sure to visit the Lost World of Tambun theme park for an action-packed eco-adventure
- Read Klook’s Sunway Lagoon Guide and get tips to get the ultimate theme park experience in Malaysia!
- Precautionary Measures at Sunway Lagoon:
- Enhanced disinfection procedures
- Visitor numbers controlled
- Temperature testing
- Social distancing
- Mask wearing for all staff’s and in park guests
- E-payment available at in park outlets
- Individual Self-Declaration via QR code
- Non - Contact Greeting
- Hand Sanitiser & Aqua Blaster Sanitizing Chamber upon enter park
- Please refer here for the detailed safety measures video of Sunway Lagoon
Q: Can I cancel this booking?
A: Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made 24 hours prior to the selected activity date.
Q: Can I amend the booking?
A: No changes can be made. However, you may cancel 24 hours prior to the selected activity date and re-book with the correct details/date.
Q: Is there a difference in ticket price between Malaysia passport holders and non-Malaysia passport holders?
A: Yes. You can see the ticket price difference upon selecting preferred package.
Q: How do I check booking status?
A: Your booking will be confirmed instantly after payment completion. If you did not receive the voucher, please click Ask Klook for further assistance.
Q: Which zones can I enter with my ticket?
A: The Sunway Lagoon Admission Ticket can be used to explore all 6 Nickelodeon-themed zones: Amusement Park, Scream Park, Water Park, Nickelodeon Lost Lagoon, Wildlife Park, and Extreme Park.
Q: Are tickets bought from Klook genuine?
A: Klook is an authorized reseller of Sunway Lagoon. All tickets sold by Klook are genuine and will be accepted at the admission gate.
Q: How will social distancing measures be enforced in this pandemic?
A: While social distancing on-site is up to the individual during COVID-19, selected Klook partners will facilitate this as much as possible, including floor markings and sufficient space within attractions. In line with reduced capacity, this will go a long way in ensuring your safety.
Q: What sanitation procedures are being implemented?
A: With cleanliness one of the highest priorities in the world moving forward, selected Klook merchants have undertaken a promise to uphold the strictest of cleaning standards, ensuring regular cleaning of frequently-touched surfaces.
Q: What other safety measures are in enforcement?
A: Limiting capacity (crowd control) and following safe distancing guidelines throughout attractions and activities.Selected merchants will ensure that hand sanitizers as well as hand-washing facilities are available for you to use.All staff members will be required to wear face masks.
Q: Will we need to undergo temperature screening?
A: On top of reduced capacity during coronavirus pandemic, compulsory mask-wearing, regular temperature checks will be carried out for staff and visitors at selected Klook merchants.
Q: Are face coverings required as part of hygiene standards?
A: For health and safety reasons with the new normal, all guests are required to wear a face mask or covering for the duration of their visit.