Skybridge at Skypark Sentosa by AJ Hackett
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- The Sentosa Skybridge is perfect for people of all ages to challenge and overcome a fear of heights
- See Sentosa from a new perspective 47 meters above the sandy white beach
- The Skybridge crosses the two towers and allows guests to walk on an exposed bridge safely
- Although completely safe, the Skybridge is definitely for the daring as it has see-through sections
- Step into the Glass Cube and challenge yourself to look down at the ground meters below
- Enjoy exclusive relaunch prices for a limited time only
- Wet Weather Information In the event of wet weather, our activities are still good to go in light rain conditions. However, we will cease operations if there are high winds, lightning and/or thunderstorms and airborne pollution >300psi.
- Klook Exclusive: Purchase a Bungy and Skybridge ticket combo and receive a SGD5 F&B voucher for free!
Most Recent Review of AJ Hackett Sentosa Skybridge
What to Expect from AJ Hackett Sentosa Skybridge
Be filled with adrenaline when you rise up to the famous Sentosa Skybridge! A towering 47 meters high and 40 meters long, the bridge lets you peer at Sentosa from above. Dare to stand over the transparent floor sections without shaking. Lean over the Glass Cube, a portion of the bridge that juts out the side of the structure. After walking through the Skybridge, test your courage when you participate in the famous Skybridge Bungy Jump and Skybridge Swing. Have the thrill of a lifetime in complete safety when you visit the Sentosa Skybridge!