Historical Melaka Tour with Lunch from Kuala Lumpur
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Explore Melaka, the capital of 'The Historic State' of Malaysia, only a couple of hours away from Kuala Lumpur
- Melaka is Malaysia's first UNESCO World Heritage Site for Culture
- Admire the beautiful architecture of old ruins and intact historical buildings as you walk along the city
- Visit the Melaka Museum, A'Famosa Portuguese Fortress, St. Peter's Church, and more!
Most recent review
What to expect
Journey back in time and visit the beautiful old city of Melaka, the historical state of Malaysia. Rich in heritage landmarks, ancient buildings and ruins, this ancient city is only two hours away from the center of Kuala Lumpur. Travel back to a different time as you wander its narrow streets and historical squares. Richly influenced by the Dutch, Portuguese and British, this city is a living museum boasting of beautifully preserved ancient buildings and ruins right in its heart. Get a chance to visit St. Peter's Church, A'Formosa Portuguese Fortress, Melaka Museum, Chen Hoon Teng Temple and Melaka River, destinations known for their colorful histories. Stop by for a quick break and enjoy a relaxing lunch of Malaysian favorites such as egg cencaluk, kangkung belacan, chicken bendand, and more! Once done, continue your historical exploration along the Melaka River, once dubbed as the "Venice of the East". After a scenic walk by the river that once welcomed European traders, your transfer will then take you back to your hotel. Book now for a history lesson turned into an immersive tour!