The Original Singapore Walks Half Day Tour at Battlebox and Fort Canning Hill + Merchandise
- Embark on an off-the-beaten journey of Fort Canning Hill and discover hidden treasures in the heart of the city
- Discover what Singapore was like 700 years ago through authentic archaeological artefacts & colorful tales of Ancient kings
- Trace the rise and fall of great empires
- Discover the world-changing story of a humble spice
- Visit graves, a colonial fort and relive one of the most important battles in world history
What to expect
Have you heard of the many treasures and little-known stories that lie in the heart of the city – right on Fort Canning Hill? Uncover fascinating tales of the rulers from centuries past who once commanded Singapore and the stories behind the colonial tombstones on its slopes, some tragic, others intriguing. Included is an exclusive tour of the Battlebox (worth $20!), the authentic WWII secret underground command centre. Built 9 metres underground, and lying right under the hill, Singapore’s fate in WWII was sealed in one of its rooms in February 1942. A complete bang-for-your-buck experience, lose yourself in the exhilarating tales, sights and sounds at the once “Forbidden Hill”.