Tai O Sea Kayaking
Paddle through the ancient fishing village
- Learn about the ancient fishing village of Tai O, also known as the ‘Venice of the East'
- Take in Hong Kong's beautiful natural sites from the water
- Make a stop along the coast of Lantau Island Country Park, home to Hong Kong's beautiful pink dolphins
- Enjoy a short hike and waterfall-side lunch
- Rest assured in secure safety measures and gear, as well as the company of one guide for every six participants
Most recent review
What to expect
Get a wholly different experience of Tai O with this sea kayaking journey. Best known for its quaint stilt houses, the ancient Tai O fishing village is undoubtedly picturesque; exploring it on kayak only adds to the charm. See islands of bygone pirate days before heading to the coast of Lantau Island Country Park, the site of the Pink Dolphins' habitat, then paddle on to where a short hike will lead you to a beautiful waterfall picnic site for lunch.
Things to note
- As a guest in nature, don't forget to be considerate of your actions! Keep your voices to a minimum, tread lightly, paddle slowly and do not leave any trash!