We cannot say enough good things about this tour!!!! First, this is a new company so it doesn’t have many reviews on Klook, but there are many on TripAdvisor. Our guides, George and Ronnie, were wonderful and so personable. They are what made the trip so great!!! By the end of the morning we felt like we were friends with them! We also got to know the other people on the tour.
We were very tired by the end, but we stopped many times during the trip which made it fun! The bikes were nice and the trip was a good length.
The only thing we wish we would’ve done differently is wear shorts!!! We wore long pants because we thought we were going to a Buddhist temple, but really we just rode passed it, so we could’ve worn shorts.
If you are thinking about a bike tour in Siem Reap, definitely book with this company!!!
Had an amazing time. Tuk tuk pickup and dropoff to/from the hotel...owned by "young and local" Cambodians according to our guide. We took the grasshopper tour in another city and were tempted to stay with them in Siem Reap but instead decided to go with this tour and did not regret it. Wish the best for these guys as a new kid on the block.
I went with my family and we were picked up with a van. It was comfortable as the van was in good condition.
Our tour guide was Sam Vone.He was friendly,polite, funny and knowledgeable. We learned alot about the history of Angkor wat thanks to him.
Mr Vone was also good with photography.. he helped us with group photos and even knew which spots had the best view for photos that weren't packed with visitors.
Really enjoyed my tour with this group. Highly recommended!
It turned out I was the only person for the tour but the show goes on. Rising a bicycle in the early morning through the rice field and country side is calming and therapeutic. Most importantly it gave me a glimpse what local life is like. My guide was local who speaks good English and very knowledgeable. He answered my questions well and is attentive to safety. My favourite is sampling local food and lotus farm stop.
- my guide prem arrived on time, and made sure i was the 1st in line at the angkor pass ticket counters and got the coveted front-row spot to view the magnificent sunrise.
- he guided me to go counterclockwise to avoid the throngs of tourist groups, so at times we had the entire buildings to ourselves.
- prem speaks fluent english and is very experienced and engaging, as well as knowledgeable on the past, current and upcoming restoration projects, which makes the tour even more educational.
- bonus: prem has amazing photography skills and keen eyes on where the great backdrops are, so i had lots of nice photos of myself at the park even though i was travelling alone.
- the van was nicely air-conditioned, and cold water was provided throughout the tour.
It was a really fruitful private tour with my family of 3. Pickup was promptly on time, with driver and our tour guide.
Our guide is really knowledgeable in the story behind the temple and its elements within, she also help us identify many locations for great photos. She was being very helpful, helping out the elderly as well as taking time to explain.
Will recommend with no hesitation!