The harbor city of Hong Kong is renowned for its spectacular skylines and scenic views. A typical day in this vibrant city consists of the most amazing dim sum, retail therapy in Mong Kok and a slow stroll along the neon-lit streets when dusk hits. Take a tram up to Hong Kong’s highest point Victoria Peak, fill your bellies along Temple Street Night Market and if you’re bringing the kids, why not spend a magical day at Hong Kong Disneyland? As night falls, make your way to Lan Kwai Fong or Central, home to Asia’s top 50 bars! Check out our Hong Kong Itinerary for four days and five nights!
Recommended For You
- 20 Food Stops in Boracay You Can’t Miss14 Mar 2020
- We Found the Filming Locations for “Hello, Love Goodbye”!14 Mar 2020
- The Peak Tram In Hong Kong Will Be Closed For Maintenance From 23 April 2019 Till End June 201914 Mar 2020
- What To See, Where to Shop, and What to Eat in Kowloon, Hong Kong!14 Mar 2020
- Scariest Rides At Ocean Park Hong Kong All Thrill-Seekers Need To Take Now14 Mar 2020
- Here’s How Christiana Collings and Family Klook’ed Their Way To Hong Kong!14 Mar 2020