Macau Tower Skyjump
- Jump from the same platform as the bungy and descend feet-first from a height of 233m!
- By remaining in an upright position the entire way down, without free-falling and rebounding, Skyjump is a less scary option than the bungy
- With the help of a wire cable, jumpers will be able to safely experience a 17-second descent before slowing down and landing comfortably on their feet
- Do you want to try other exciting activities in Macau? Bungy Jump, Skywalk and Tower Climb are waiting for you!
Most recent review
What to expect
Make a controlled 233-meter descent like a movie stuntman! Your jump takes around 17 seconds before bringing you to a smooth landing at the base of the tower. With no free-falling or rebounding, Skyjump is a more controlled (and less dare-devilish!) alternative to bungy jumping that lets you enjoy spectacular views on your way down. Still unsure? Opt for the tandem jump for that extra encouragement all the way to the bottom!
Things to note
- In case nerves get the better of you at 233m up, persuade a friend to join you for a tandem jump so you can encourage each other the whole way down!