Cintai Corito's Garden Day Pass
- Experience a slice of Bali in the Philippines when you travel to Cintai Corito's Garden in Batangas City
- Explore a lush 7 hectare resort, relax by the gardens, and swim in any of the 4 pools with your loved ones
- Taste a fusion menu of local and international comfort food and snacks at the Abadi Restaurant, inclusive in the package
- Enjoy unlimited use of the resort's facilities throughout the entire day!
- Read our Cintai Coritos Gardens day pass guide on the Klook blog to find out what you can expect at this Batangas accommodation!
- This activity is open-dated and is valid for 6 months from booking date
What to expect
When the busy streets of Manila start feeling a bit too crowded, take a day trip to the laid back and nearby cities to clear your head. Cintai Corito's Garden in Batangas is a quick 2.5 hour drive from the metro and is guaranteed to give you and your travel companions a unique and memorable experience. A Balinese inspired destination, this 7 hectare resort is a refreshing break from all the high rise buildings and congested highways you'd find in the city. Get unlimited access to the area's facilities, including 4 pools, relaxing cabanas and cottages, playgrounds, and gardens. Don't be surprised if you find a few free roaming animals in the area! In the middle of your stay, pass by Abadi Restaurant for lunch and enjoy a scrumptious meal of local comfort food, plus a few snacks to keep you energized throughout the day. Make a visit to the spa or spend some free time in the TV room with your loved ones. A must-visit destination for locals and foreigners alike, your experience at Cintai Corito's Garden will surely keep you coming back for more.