Go Thai Cooking Class
- Channel your inner chef and test your cooking skills with this fun, small-group cooking class!
- Create your favorite Thai dishes with your own two hands by following your English-speaking instructor
- Explore a local market and get to know the locals as you shop for the ingredients you'll need in class
- Cook in a roomy and comfortable classroom in Bangkok's old town, where you'll get your own cooking station
- Once class is done, you can head off toward the Asiatique to relax or maybe go for a bit of shopping!
What to expect
Test your skills in the kitchen, all while learning new and authentic Thai dishes, with this fun cooking class in Bangkok's old town area. Meet up with your tour group at Charoen Krung Soi 44 for a brief introduction to the class, then proceed to a local market nearby, filled with all the fresh produce you'll need for the class. Get to know the local vendors as you explore the busy market and shop for the ingredients you'll need with your tour group. You'll then head back to the classroom to set up your very own station and finally start cooking! Discover all the secrets to cooking delicious Thai cuisine with the detailed, step-by-step directions of your English-speaking instructor. Make popular Thai savory dishes, including Pad Thai, Tom Kha Gai, Som Tam, and even Sticky Rice with Mango for dessert! Once you're done cooking, you'll enjoy a meal with your classmates and instructors as you exchange stories with one another, before you leave the classroom with a full stomach and a recipe book for you to use at home.