Tagaytay Day Tour
- Take a quick trip to one of the most popular daytrip destination for locals, the picturesque city of Tagaytay
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the serene Taal Lake and Taal Volcano from the top of the mountain
- See the Gingerbread House, Sonya's Garden, Mahoogany Market, Good Shepherd, Picnic Grove and more!
- Enjoy a local specialty called Bulalo made by cooking beef shanks and marrow bones in a tasty broth
- Experience a hassle-free journey in an air-conditioned bus and learn about the city from your guide
- This activity is open dated and is valid for up to 1 year from date of booking
Most recent review
What to expect
Explore one of the most popular day trip destinations from Manila — the picturesque city of Tagaytay — on this full day tour. Sitting on a ridge 670 meters above sea level, the city offers stunning views of Lake Taal and Taal Volcano and is an absolute must-visit during your trip to the Philippines. Start the day early and depart for Tagaytay at 6 am. Head to Tagaytay Picnic Grove, one of the city’s most popular areas. Go on to visit Sonya's Garden, Palace in the Sky and Mahogany Market. Take a break from the active sightseeing with a quick lunch of local delicacies. Continue the adventure with a visit to Sky Ranch, Good Shepherd and Calaruega Church before departing back to Manila.