Moulin Rouge Show with Dinner or Champagne and City Bus Tour in Paris
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Purchase a ticket to the world renowned Moulin Rouge Show and get a City Tour Bus ticket for free!
- Enjoy a 1.5 hour bus tour around Paris' most famous sights like the Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower, and more
- Experience a legendary evening as you witness the iconic Moulin Rouge cabaret
- Indulge in dinner with champagne or go for just champagne, with a choice of 3 show times
- Looking for easy transportation? Opt to book a Moulin Rouge Show Ticket with Round Trip Transfers on Klook!
Most recent review
What to expect
Set as one of Paris' most iconic locations, no traveler should miss the chance to step into the legendary world of the Moulin Rouge. The Hollywood blockbuster movie “Moulin Rouge” took inspiration from this illustrious show, the most famous in all of Paris, and known all over the world. The troop is a literary and artistic group comprised of more than 80 artists, including 60 beautiful Doriss Girl Dancers who have come from all over the world to be part of the magic of sight and sound in the cabaret. Witness the most spectacular sets and costumes in a night of incredible dancing and choreography which over 60 million viewers come to enjoy each year. Experience a truly dazzling show of feathers, sequins, grandiose sets and soaring song and music along with a sip of champagne and lose yourself in the mesmerizing, unforgettable world of the Moulin Rouge. To complete your traditional Paris experience, every package comes with a free 1.5 hour City Bus Tour that takes you around all the best and most popular attractions in Paris!