Hanoi Evening Street Eats
- Discover the backstreets and local markets in the Old Quarter of Hanoi
- Visit Hanoi's best street food spots guided by your resident foodie and Hanoi expert
- Say cheers with one of Hanoi's local brews
- Try some of the best savory dishes and finish the night with a local dessert
Most recent review
What to expect
This street food tour will give you the best introduction to traditional Hanoi fare whilst exploring the bustling Old Quarter. Enjoy a glass of the local brew at the Bia Hoi corner - a beverage with eastern European roots. Continue on down the streets trying out noodles, breads and other tasty snacks. Sit down at one of the pop-up restaurants and treat yourself to some famous Vietnamese grilled skewers. Make sure to save space for the last stop at one of Hanoi's most well known ice cream parlours. The tour is tailored to what's fresh that season and which vendors are open that day, so come with an open mind and an empty belly!
Things to note
- You'll find that this tour involves a lot of walking. Make sure to wear comfy shoes and keep this in mind before booking if you're not much of a walker!
- Want a sneak peak of the tour? We tried and tested the experience in advance, take a look here!