Priority Access Entrance Ticket to the Louvre Museum
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Beat the notoriously long ticket queues outside the The Louvre with priority access
- Immerse yourself in the world’s largest art museum and gain insight into the culture of France and the West
- Grab this priority entrance to the most-visited museum in Paris and one of the most famous internationally
- Learn everything about the must see masterpieces with the audioguide via app including interactive map and itinerary
Most recent review
What to expect
A visit to Paris would be wholly incomplete without a trip to the Louvre. As the largest museum in world with an astonishing collection of 35,000 artworks spanning over 7000 years, this attraction isn’t only for art lovers but anyone with the slightest interest in Western history and culture. On your selected date and time of visit, simply present your voucher at the dedicated "visitors with e-ticket" line at the Pyramid's main entrance, and you're good to go. You'll get to sail past the famously long ticket queues and start exploring the museum’s treasures right away! Don't miss the museum's most famous highlights: the Venus de Milo, The Winged Victory of Samothrace, Marriage at Cana, The Coronation of Napoleon, and of course Da Vinci’s Mona Lisa, amongst other major works. It's the best way to visit the Louvre Museum for a great price - without the long lines!
Things to note
Coronavirus: Health & Safety Measures
- Wearing a mask is compulsory for all visitors older than 11 years inside the museum. Visitors are required to bring their own masks
- The distance of 1 meter (3.3 feet) between each visitor must be respected at all times with the exception of groups and families
- Admission to the Louvre is free for children aged 0-17 and European Union nationals aged 18-25. A free ticket with a timeslot must be reserved in advance here and depends on the availability. To enter a valid ID along with the free ticket reservation must be presented at the entrance
- For sanitary and safety reasons the cloakroom will remain closed, as such motorcycle helmets, suitcases and large bags will not be allowed
- Visitors can enter only through the Pyramid entrance, all other entrances have been closed
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided at the entrance to disinfect hands and must be used before entering the building
- Some rooms where distancing cannot be guaranteed have been closed for visitors
- There are no printed maps available. You can download the museum map here
- You can visit Eugène Delacroix Museum for free with the same ticket on the same day of visit to The Louvre Museum
Q: Why has my original reservation date been changed?
A: The Louvre is a popular scenic spot. If the time slot you choose is sold out, the system will arrange your admission to the museum on another available time slot on that day to ensure your rights. If the revised schedule is not suitable for your travel schedule, please contact us.
Q: Can I directly present the mobile voucher to enter the attraction?
A: You must present either a printed or mobile voucher along with a valid ID
Q: If I book the wrong ticket, can I amend the name and date or cancel the booking?
A: The cancellation policy varies from packages. Please refer to the Package description for detailed information.
Q: Can I enter the museum early?
A: No. The voucher is valid only on the date specified and valid for 30 minutes from the time specified on the ticket
Q: Do you have student or child tickets?
A: Admission to the Louvre is free for children aged 0-17. They do not need to pick up a free ticket at the ticket office if they are accompanied by their parents, who have an entry ticket to the museum/monument. They will walk through with their parents and will only need to show their ID.