[Direct Entry] Enchanted Kingdom Laguna Ticket
The park is open on Thu-Sun. EK will be closed to the general public on Sep 4, 17, and 24
- Enjoy unlimited rides and loads of fun inside the Philippines’ first amusement park: Enchanted Kingdom!
- Book your admission ticket on Klook and enter the venue directly with your voucher. Just proceed to the Grand Entrance to enter the park premises
- Have a magical day inside this 25-hectare world-class theme park featuring eight themed zones and exciting rides and attractions
- Hop on EK’s famous thrill rides, including Space Shuttle, Anchor’s Away, Rio Grande Rapids, and more!
- Certain rides and attractions (indoor and kiddie rides) may not be available during your visit for safety reasons and applicability
- For the new guidelines, schedule, and reopened rides, check out the updated Enchanted Kingdom guide on the Klook blog
What to expect in Enchanted Kingdom
Attention kids and kids at heart – a wonderful and exciting adventure awaits you at Enchanted Kingdom Laguna! The Philippines' first and only theme park, EK as known to locals, is located in the first class city of Santa Rosa in Laguna, just a 1 hour drive from Metro Manila. This world class theme park boasts several rides and attractions scattered across seven themed zones ranging from interactive motion theaters, live attractions, to popular thrill-seeking rides such as the Space Shuttle, EKstreme Tower, Jungle Log Jam, and many more!
Don't forget to visit EK's latest attraction, the Twin Spin! Book your tickets now and immerse in a different kind of magic at Enchanted Kingdom where Magic Lives Forever!
Things to note
- Check out a variety of world-class themed rides and attractions first and know which rides to try out for your magical getaway!
- It gets hot during the day so be on the lookout for drinking fountains stationed around the park
- Expect to get wet with the park's biggest attractions like the Jungle Log Jam and Rio Grande Rapids. Don't forget to bring a change of clothes
- Park admission is valid for an entire day, you can even leave and re-enter but be sure to get a hand stamp at the exit
- Customers who come to the park within their birth month can enter for free! Just bring a copy of your birth certificate, valid government ID and one paying adult with a Klook voucher.