Borobudur Sunrise & Prambanan Temple Trip
- Discover some of Yogyakarta's prime experiences: A Borobudur sunrise view and a Prambanan temple visit!
- Witness a stunning Borobudur sunrise over beautiful Javan landscapes
- Visit Prambanan Temple, the largest Hindu temple complex in Indonesia and roam its expansive grounds
- Enjoy convenient hotel pick up and drop off that will safely take you to your destination and back
- Book your local SIM card and pick up upon your arrival at the Adisutjipto International Airport (JOG)
- Travel hassle-free between your hotel/accommodation and the airport with these convenient airport transfers or book your own private car charter to explore Yogyakarta at your own pace
- Excited to travel with other enthusiastic adventurers around the world for your majestic trip with a dedicated guide? Book your wish list here
Most recent review
What to expect
Experience a Borobudur sunrise and Prambanan Temple visit to see two of Indonesia’s most beautiful temples and UNESCO World Heritage Sites on an immersive full day trip with all entry fees paid. Start with an early morning hotel pick up and head straight to Borobudur — you will get there just in time to catch a beautiful sunrise over a lush Javan valley. Built in the 9th century, Borobudur is a Mahayana Buddhist temple and one of the main cultural attractions in Indonesia. Hop back into your comfy air-conditioned vehicle and head for your next destination — the largest Hindu temple compound in the country, the majestic Prambanan Temple. Explore the temple’s expansive grounds, admire its unique architecture and take photos to remember the trip.