Mt Fuji & Hakone Day Tour: Lake Ashi & Ropeway Day Trip from Tokyo
Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures are being implemented for this activity. Please check the activity highlights below for more details
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Tour route: 5th Station - Lake Ashi - Mt. Komagatake Ropeway
- Take a cruise through the waters of Lake Ashi
- Enjoy 50-minute ropeway ride and trek up Mt. Komagatake
- Gaze upon the natural grace of Mt. Fuji and enjoy panoramic views
- Free WiFi is available on the bus, so you can share your journey with loved ones!
What To Expect in Mt Fuji & Hakone Day Tour
Trek over the mountains of Hakone and cruise through the cool water of Lake Ashi. Enjoy the breathtaking view of Mt. Fuji on the 50 minute Mt. Komagatake Ropeway journey and take in the wonder of Japan's famous mountain at an elevation of 2,300 meters on Mt. Fuji's 5th Station. This full day tour grants travelers the chance to witness the elegance of Japan's natural beauty. The energetic tour guides, authentic Japanese lunch and comfortable transportation (with free WiFi!) create the flawless recipe for a memorable adventure.
Things to note
- Don't forget to bring a bottle of water to hydrate during the long day!
- Mt. Fuji and the surrounding area is typically 10-15℃ colder than Tokyo. On tours from autumn to spring, you're advised to bring a coat and other warm clothing
- Join other Tokyo tours that will take you to Japan’s scenic spots and iconic monuments