Private Custom Tour between Chiang Mai and Pai
Explore the picturesque Mae Hong Son region
- Venture off at your own pace around Pai or Chiang Mai with a custom tour of your own making!
- Explore the riverside town of Pai and see why it was chosen as the setting for the Thai film, 'Pai in Love'
- Chiang Mai is perfect for travelers looking for a relaxing retreat in the beautiful scenery
- Get around easily and comfortably with a private, customized tour that offers you plenty of flexibility in your itinerary
- Soak in the natural hot springs or drop by a themed cafe and admire the surrounding views
- Travel further to Pang Ung and Rak Thai Village to experience the beauty of Thailand's hidden treasures
Most recent review
What to expect
Explore Pai or Chiang Mai at your leisure with complete control of your itinerary and destinations when you book this 1-4 day private custom tour! The charming Pai and Chiang Mai have so much to offer you that you could take up to four days just exploring all their wonders, and this private custom tour will allow you to do just that. If you're heading to Pai, you could take photos at the WW2 Memorial Bridge and then head off to Strawberry Garden to pluck luscious berries off the bush. You would head to Pang Ung Lake and be on time for lunch at the Chinese Table. See the Karen Long Neck Village in the morning and easily head to Phulone Mud Spa in the afternoon! If you're off to Chiang Mai, visit Doi Suthep, a mountain that holds one of the most beautiful temples in the city, Wat Phra Thad Doi Suthep. You’ll have control over where you want to go and when, and you’ll be able to get everywhere you want to go in a comfortable, modern vehicle driven by an experienced driver. This is an amazing way to see everything Pai or Chiang Mai offers and comfortably head out into adventure.