Jin Mao Tower 88th Floor Viewing Platform Ticket
See Shanghai from a bird's eye view atop a famous landmark
- Admire Shanghai's skyline from one of the largest viewing platforms in China
- Enjoy the wonderful evening glow and sunset, while catching spectacular views of the famous Bund across the river
- Ride two high-speed elevators that can take you from the lobby on the 1st floor all the way to the 88th floor in just 45 seconds
- Book an airport transfer service or car charter around Shanghai downtown to make your trip more relaxing
- Don’t forget to visit the iconic Oriental Pearl Tower and Huangpu River Cruise!
- Tour around Shanghai by Shanghai Sightseeing Bus
What to expect
Take your Shanghai experience to different heights (literally) by climbing up to the 88th floor of the popular Jin Mao Tower. Standing at 420.5 meters tall, Jin Mao Tower is one of the tallest skyscrapers in Shanghai. It's viewing deck, at 340.1 meters covers an area of 1520 square meters - perfect to get a panoramic view of the city. From the viewing deck, you can see across the river to the beautiful Bund Scenic Area, and get a glimpse of some of Shanghai's most famous landmarks from a completely different perspective. The tower is also home to Grand Hyatt Hotel, a 60 meter long glass skywalk (without rails!) and two of the fastest elevators available that can take you from the ground floor to the 88th in 45 seconds! All in all, a great way to up your experience of the beautiful city of Shanghai.