Paris Museum Pass
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Book your Paris Museum Pass and enjoy free access to over 50 museums and attractions in and around Paris
- Skip the ticketing lines and enter the attractions directly to fast-track your museum experiences
- Enjoy your choice of a 2, 4, or 6-day pass so you maximize your exploration and sightseeing the way you like
- Visit the Louvre Museum, Versailles Palace, the Sainte-Chapelle, the Arc de Triomphe, and more!
- After purchasing your Klook voucher and collecting your pass check the list with reopening dates and pre-registration links. For many attractions a timeslot must be reserved in advance and presented upon entry
Most Recent Reviews for Paris Museum Pass
What to Expect with the Paris Museum Pass
Hailed as the center of the art world, Paris is universally famed for its magnificent museums and beautiful galleries, most of which should feature on anyone’s cultural bucket list. With the Paris Museum Pass, you can enjoy access to the best of the city’s museums and monuments without queuing up or paying for tickets. Discover some of the world’s most celebrated artworks in the largest and most iconic museum in the world, the Louvre, walk through the bright corridors of modern art at the Pompidou Center and be mesmerized by the kaleidoscopic lights of the medieval Sainte-Chapelle church. Venture outside of the city to explore the lavish palace and grounds of Versailles - the former home of Marie Antoinette, the breathtaking 16th Century Château de Fontainebleau, or even traverse our solar system at the Air and Space Museum. With access to over 50 attractions and 2-day, 4-day pass or 6-day pass options, this is the ultimate ticket to exploring Paris!
Things to note
Coronavirus: Health & Safety Measures
- Please note: many sites and attractions included in the pass require the reservation of a timeslot in advance. Please check the list of attractions included with reopening dates and pre-registration links before visiting. Make sure to present your timeslot reservation along with your Paris Museum Pass upon entry
- Wearing a mask is compulsory for all visitors in all the sites and attractions. Visitors are required to bring their own masks
- The distance of 1 meter (3.3 feet) between each visitor (except families and groups) must be respected at all times, as well as the distance of 1.5 meters in the queues
- Dispensers of hydroalcoholic gel are available at all sites
Paris Museum Pass FAQ
Q: Do I need to exchange my voucher for a physical ticket?
A: You need to redeem the voucher for a physical ticket at the ticketing office on site.
Q: Is it possible to have a copy of the pass number so I can personally reserve the admission time at the Louvre?
A: We cannot provide you with the certificate number in advance. You will need to go to the designated redemption counter in Paris and exchange your voucher for a physical Paris Museum Pass. Then, use the number in the pass on the Louvre website to reserve your scheduled visit.
Q: Is it possible to redeem my pass in advance and use it at a later date?
A: Yes, but you need to exchange it on the date specified on the certificate.
Q: Can I cancel the booking or amend the participation date?
A: Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hours before the selected activity date
Q: Is there any other place where I can exchange my physical pass?
A: Please exchange your pass at the redemption point which you've selected at the checkout page.