Gardens by the Bay and OCBC Skyway Tickets
- Gardens by the Bay and OCBC Skyway Tickets is SG Clean Certified. Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Please note that only Flower Dome is open now due to COVID-19.
- Explore Gardens by the Bay and OCBC Skyway, two definite must-visit attractions in Singapore!
- Fill your Singapore vacation with vibrant colors at the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest
- Discover 1.5M+ plants from the Mediterranean, plateau, and subtropical climates
- Witness the Supertrees come alive as you catch the Garden Rhapsody lights and sound show!
Most Recent Reviews of Gardens by the Bay and OCBC Skyway
What to Expect at Gardens by the Bay and OCBC Skyway
Complete your travels in Singapore with the city’s absolute must-see: OCBC Skyway and Gardens by the Bay. OCBC Skyway is a 128-meter long aerial walkway 22 meters off the ground offering stunning views of both the city of Singapore and the futuristic forest of Gardens by the Bay. Get up close to the majestic Supertrees and take beautiful pictures. As the night falls, the enchanted trees come to life for a unique performance of light and sound - Garden Rhapsody, performed twice a day at 7:45pm and 8:45pm. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Singapore skyline and its prime sights: Marina Bay Sands, Singapore Flyer and more!
Things to note
- The best time to visit is in the late afternoon then ending with the nightly Garden Rhapsody lights and music show at Supertree Grove (7:45pm and 8:45pm)
- To give visitors a pleasant experience and help manage attraction queues at OCBC Skyway, time slots will be issued during peak hours, allowing each visitor 15 minutes of entry
- If you want to go for a thrilling adventure, try the MegaZip in Singapore!
Gardens by the Bay and OCBC Skyway FAQs
Q: Can I cancel or amend my booking?
A: No cancellations, refunds or changes can be made.
Q: Can I get partial refund if in case I have been rejected to enter OCBC Skyway or other attractions?
A: In cases of bad weather, special activities, or other unexpected situations happen, Gardens by the Bay may change opening hours, limit the number of visitors to enter, or even shut down. We apologize that no notifications may be sent to you, neither are refund and compensation promised. Your understanding on this is greatly appreciated.
Q: Can I go to different attractions on different days?
A:You must visit OCBC Skyway, Flower Dome, and Cloud Forest on the same day. However, Red Dot Design Museum and Singapore river cruise can be experienced on different days.
Q: Can I use my e-voucher to enter attractions directly?
A: Please kindly redeem physical tickets for Gardens by the Bay, OCBC Skyway, and Singapore river cruise at Ultimate Drive or Red Dot Design Museum counter.
Q: Can I redeem before or after the participation date shown on my voucher?
A: Yes, you may but please remember the voucher validity is within three months after your booking confirmation date.
Q: How will social distancing measures be enforced in this pandemic?
A: While social distancing on-site is up to the individual during COVID-19, selected Klook partners will facilitate this as much as possible, including floor markings and sufficient space within attractions. In line with reduced capacity, this will go a long way in ensuring your safety.
Q: What sanitation procedures are being implemented?
A: With cleanliness one of the highest priorities in the world moving forward, selected Klook merchants have undertaken a promise to uphold the strictest of cleaning standards, ensuring regular cleaning of frequently-touched surfaces.
Q: What other safety measures are in enforcement?
A: Limiting capacity (crowd control) and following safe distancing guidelines throughout attractions and activities.Selected merchants will ensure that hand sanitizers as well as hand-washing facilities are available for you to use.All staff members will be required to wear face masks.
Q: Will we need to undergo temperature screening?
A: On top of reduced capacity during coronavirus pandemic, compulsory mask-wearing, regular temperature checks will be carried out for staff and visitors at selected Klook merchants.
Q: Are face coverings required as part of hygiene standards?
A: For health and safety reasons with the new normal, all guests are required to wear a face mask or covering for the duration of their visit.