Phare, The Cambodian Circus
- More than just a circus, Phare performers use theater, music, dance and modern circus arts to tell uniquely Cambodian stories
- Watch the young circus artists astonish you with their energy, emotion, enthusiasm and talent
- Enjoy Siem Reap’s top rated evening entertainment unlike any other circus in the world
- Experience a combination of story, dance, music, and circus arts unlike any other!
Most Recent Review of Phare, The Cambodian Circus
What To Expect from Phare, The Cambodian Circus
This traditional Cambodian performance is a phenomenon not to miss! You'll be left in absolute awe at the talents of these brilliant young performers. An amazing blend of traditional and modern theater, music, dance, acrobatics, juggling and contortion all beautifully choreographed in a story about Cambodian lives and society. Though performed in Khmer with English subtitles on a screen, the story is easy to follow without words and you'll probably be too enthralled by the performers to keep up with the narrative anyway! If you're still not convinced, the thousands of five star reviews online should be enough to persuade you. The show is a project of the PPS Association, a non-profit organization founded by eight young Cambodian ex-refugees of the Khmer Rouge regime, committed to reviving the Cambodian arts.
Things To Note
- For pre-show refreshments or some shop browsing, the Phare Café and Phare Boutique open at 6:30pm
- Make sure to arrive on time, there is strictly no entry 5 minutes after the scheduled start time