Cambridge Shared Traditional Punting Tour
- Complete the Cambridge tradition and join this fun punting tour!
- Cruise the famous College backs aboard the flat-bottomed vessel
- Have a unique panoramic view of the King's College Chapel
- Punt under the Bridge of Sighs and pass by the Clare College Gardens
- Get to know the university culture of the city from your local punter
Most recent review
What to expect
If you’re staying in one of the world’s best university cities, you might not want to miss out on the iconic Cambridge punting tradition! Not to be confused with a Gondola ride, a punt is a flat-bottomed vessel with a square-cut bow where ‘punters’ use a special pole to push against the river bed to propel through the shallow waters. Don’t worry because this fun punting tour will make sure you experience this essential Cambridge tradition, and at the same time, introduce you to what Cambridge is all about. From hearing the tales of the city’s history and learning about the local university culture to sightseeing along the College backs and basking in the spectacular views of the river - this laid-back adventure will provide everything you need and more. Some sights that you will see are the King's College Chapel, Clare College Gardens, the Bridge of Sighs, the Wedding Cake Building, and more. Don’t miss out on the pun-t and join the Cambridge punting tour now!