Halong Bay Helicopter Tour
- Discover Halong Bay, including Tuan Chau island, Thien Cung cave, and Ga Choi islet aboard a helicopter!
- Grasp the unique opportunity to capture Halong Bay’s exotic beauty from a bird’s eye view
- Soar among the limestone cliffs of one of the world’s most unique landscapes
- Satisfy your thirst for adventure by choosing your package and booking through Klook!
What to expect
Discover the real beauty of the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Halong Bay, as you soar through the air on a helicopter tour! Halong Bay has long been the number one tourist hub in northern Vietnam. Once you see the fishing bay's picturesque landscape of gorgeous islets and towering limestone pillars, you'll understand why. Located in the North East of Vietnam, this remarkable site is known for its crystal clear emerald waters and stunning limestone islands. Choose from a range of packages and your preferred duration (12, 25, or 40 minutes), and see all the wonders of Halong Bay from the air. Bring your camera with you - you don't want to miss out on capturing this paradise from the air!
Things to note
- If you’re a photography buff, wear dark or black clothing for the tour – it reduces the glare so you'll have even better photos!