Avilon Zoo Ticket in Rizal
Please check our Avilon Zoo attraction guide linked in the "Things to Note" section below for COVID-19 safety guidelines
- Don’t miss out on their Buy 3 Get 1 Free promo until September 30, 2022!
- Spend a day at the largest zoological institution in the Philippines, Avilon Zoo in Rizal
- Explore the 7.5-hectare zoo and its exhibits of more than 3,000 specimens of exotic wildlife
- Enjoy a fun and educational day of animal shows and activities with your loved ones
- See more than 500 species of birds, freshwater fishes, mammals, invertebrates, and more
- Discover the conservation efforts and programs Avilon Zoo has for endangered animals
What to expect at Avilon Zoo
A day spent outdoors is better than spending it in the mall or at home with your gadgets. Take your family to the largest zoological institution in the Philippines, Avilon Zoo. Located in San Isidro, Rizal, the zoo holds more than 3,000 specimens of exotic wildlife within the 7.5-hectare facility. Avilon Zoo is home to a diverse collection of the country's endemic wildlife, most of which have been bred successfully in captivity through the zoo conservation programs. Enjoy a close encounter with animals like saltwater crocodiles, Philippine Falconets, a white civet cat, and more as you explore. Check out the fun activities and animal shows Avilon Zoo has to offer such as feeding experiences and even pictures with snakes! Aside from meeting animals, visitors can enjoy the lush zoo landscapes and Instagram-worthy picture spots at Patio de Tortoga.