Taste of Borneo Cooking Class
- Experience the food and culture of Sabah on a whole new level through a cooking class
- Learn the history and importance of Malaysian cuisine's various dishes and ingredients
- Be taught by a local chef and be part of your meal's preparation every step of the way
- Savor your finished product after the class and even take home a recipe book as a souvenir!
- After a wonderful cooking class, relax yourself with a comfortable massage at Mandara Spa
What to expect
Malaysia is a country rich in culture and history. One great way to get to know this place more is through its food! But other than just devouring its famous dishes like Nasi Lemak and Mie Goreng, why not join a cooking class and enjoy an immersive experience while in Kota Kinabalu? This exciting class will start with a trip to a local market where your guide will teach you the importance of various ingredients vital to Malaysian cuisine. After purchasing the items you’ll need for the class, you'll head to a local home where you’ll begin your cooking experience! You’ll take part in every step, from chopping and slicing every ingredient to the actual cooking process, until your dish is done. Once the class is over, you’ll devour your finished product and bring home a recipe book!