Great Ocean Road and Twelve Apostles Day Tour from Melbourne
- Go on a day tour across the iconic Great Ocean Road on this day tour from Melbourne!
- Admire the Twelve Apostles, limestone stacks located off the shore of Port Campbell National park
- See other must-see Australian attractions such as Loch Ard Gorge, London Bridge, and Apollo Bay
- Travel comfortable with optional hotel pick up and drop off for Melbourne and an English-speaking tour guide
What to expect
Leaving Melbourne city behind, you'll embark on this classic road trip driving part of the 243km route along the pristine coastline of Victoria. Your first stop for the day will be at Colac. Here you can grab lunch at one of the cafes or walk along the beach. Get your cameras ready as you approach the Twelve Apostles, the best vantage point is from above at the Scenic Walk. You might only be able to see eight instead of twelve of the Apostles, make sure to ask your guide why! You'll then make your way to the equally impressive Loch Ard Gorge, another natural phenomenon with an interesting story behind its name. Before heading back to Melbourne, your tour will stop by the quaint seaside town of Port Campbell. Indulge at one of the local cafes or bakeries for afternoon tea and walk around the small town lined with boutiques and galleries. After a day of exploring, you'll head back to Melbourne!
Things to note
- Please wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- Remember to bring sunglasses, some sunscreen, and a hat
- It is recommended that you bring a jacket during the cooler months
- You can book this Great Ocean Road tour if you want to see the magnificent sunset views!