Olympians Unleashed: Interactive Mythology Tour of Acropolis & Acropolis Museum
- Book through Klook and go on a tour of mythic proportions around the ruins of the historic Acropolis of Athens!
- Visit the remains of magnificent structures like the Temple of Nike, the Parthenon, and the Erechtheion
- Go for a lovely stroll around the Sanctuary of Asklepios and enjoy the views of the city from the Areopagus
- Explore the Acropolis Museum and marvel at the archaeological treasures and artifacts it has on display
- Learn more about Greek mythology and the history of Athens through the stories of your engaging guide
What to expect
If you’re visiting the historic city of Athens during your trip to the magnificent country of Greece, then you should know that one of the best things that you can do there is to visit the ruins of the Acropolis. Book through Klook and go on an exciting tour of mythic proportions around the site! Through this tour, you’ll be able to visit the remains of its many structures, like the Propylaea, the Temple of Nike, the Parthenon, the Odeon of Herodes Atticus, and the Erechtheion. You’ll also get the opportunity to romp around the gorgeous Sanctuary of Asklepios; make sure to walk up the Areopagus rock outcropping to get breathtaking views of the landscape surrounding it. This tour also comes with a visit to the Acropolis Museum, where you can marvel at its extensive collection of treasures and artifacts recovered from the ruins of the Acropolis. All throughout this adventure, you’ll be accompanied by an enthusiastic tour guide and archaeologist and they will paint a beautiful picture of Greek mythology and history in relation to Athens through fascinating narratives and interesting factoids. This is a must for and adventurer looking to discover the wonders Greece’s capital.
Things to note
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking. Make sure to wear comfortable shoes on the date of your tour
- Please bring a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, and bottled water; if it's raining, please bring a jacket and an umbrella