Shanghai Must-Sees and Food Tasting Half Day Bike Tour
- See Shanghai's top attractions in only 4 hours, while listening to the city's intriguing history
- Cycle freely through ancient alleys to see the fabulous Yu Garden, the Bund, and more!
- Visit 3 former concessions that have shaped Shanghai: the Japanese, British, and French concession areas
- Taste authentic Shanghai as you explore one of the most popular foodie streets in the city
What to expect
Pedal through the different eras of Shanghai history on this half day bike tour, the perfect introduction to a city that never sleeps! Through the narrow lanes in the former Japanese concession area, discover the gathering place of Japanese immigrants. Then head to the famous foodie street with hundreds of restaurants and indulge in some local food before cycling to the former British concession area. Pass by some of the must-sees in Shanghai, such as People's Park, Shanghai Museum, Shanghai Grand Theatre, and Urban Planning Exhibition Hall. If you want to enjoy a classic route to experience Shanghai in a short period of time, then this bike tour is for you!
Things to note
- Please wear lightweight, comfortable clothing and closed toe shoes
- Please dress according to the outdoor climate conditions
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and a hat might be necessary