Oxford and Traditional Cotswold Villages Tour from London
- Book through Klook and go on an adventure to discover the wonders that lie beyond the city of London!
- Through this tour, you’ll visit the bustling metropolis of Oxford and drop by several Cotswold villages
- Cut through the streets of Oxford, marvel at its numerous looming spires, and drop by its university
- Explore the villages of Bampton, Bibury, Burford, and more and get acquainted with British suburban life
- Learn all you need to know about these places and their communities through the trivia of your guide
Most recent review
What to expect
Are you in London and itching to see the gems that lie beyond it? Then book through Klook and go on a tour that’ll take you to see the magnificent city of Oxford and several of the Cotswold’s quaint villages! The former is an urban jungle brimming with diversity and sophisticated. It’s the home of the oldest university in the English-speaking world and you’ll get the chance to explore some of its sections. As you explore its many streets, you’ll notice the numerous spires looming over you; you’ll learn why it received the title “the City of Dreaming Spires”. After that, you’ll take a breather from the cityscape and get a change of scenery in the picturesque land of the Cotswolds, which is a lush expanse of gorgeous meadows, hills, and quaint villages here and there. You’ll be taken around to see some of these villages, such as: 1) Bampton, known for its honey-colored cottages and for being one of the settings for the acclaimed “Downton Abbey” television show; 2) Bibury, which has rows and rows of stone houses. In these villages, you’ll be able to observe British suburban life while basking in their peaceful atmospheres. All throughout, you’ll be accompanied by a fun and engaging tour guide who will share fascinating stories and interesting trivia about all the places you’ll visit. This is definitely a must-book tour for any adventurer looking to go on an exciting escapade outside of the United Kingdom’s capital.