Halong Bay Deluxe Cruise (1-3 Days)
- Take in the stunning views of UNESCO World Natural Heritage Site - Halong Bay
- Get ready for exotic photos and absorb the magnificent natural splendors, limestone bedrocks, and sheer cliffs of tiny islands highlighted with fanciful names: Fighting Cocks (symbol of Halong Bay), Duck, Swan, Incense Burner, and Stone Dogs
- Explore a limestone cave with gorgeous stalactites and stalagmites and enjoy a fabulous seafood feast onboard
- Convenient hotel transfers, meals as stated and all admission fees are included in the Halong Bay Deluxe Cruise
- Choose the Halong Bay Cruise 2 Days 1 Night to fully discover the beauty of the bay with a range of fun activities
- Or choose the Halong Bay Cruise 3 Days 2 Nights to explore more attractions like the Cua Van Floating Village
What To Expect in Halong Bay Deluxe Cruise
Halong Bay, located in the North East of Vietnam, is a remarkable site known for its crystal clear emerald waters and stunning limestone islands. Explore this unique location – which is a UNESCO World Natural Heritage Site – on a Halong Bay deluxe cruise with amazing food and mind blowing scenery. You can choose from 3 available Halong Bay cruises: Day Trip, 2 Days 1 Night, or 3 Days 2 Nights. Visit Cua Von Floating village, go kayaking, stop by famous islands like Fighting Cocks and Stone Dogs, discover hidden private beaches and cool down with a relaxing swim. On board the Halong Bay luxury cruise ship, an abundant feast awaits letting you recharge before embarking on another Halong Bay adventure.
Things to note
- As you will be exploring caves, kayaking and even swimming, please dress appropriately and pack a swimsuit
- Please also wear good walking shoes
- And lastly, don't forget your camera to capture the glorious Halong Bay!
- Please wear a mask during your trip as per prevention measures against COVID-19