[SALE] BTS Skytrain Rabbit Card
- Skip the long queues! Easily pick up your BTS Skytrain Rabbit Cards upon arriving at Siam Center or Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Avoid city traffic and arrive quickly at your destination via a comfortable and convenient train ride
- Get a glimpse of Bangkok's bustling metropolis of Bangkok while sightseeing onboard the train
- Experience hassle-free transfers to the Airport Rail Link (ARL) and the Bangkok Subway Train (MRT)
- Enjoy special privileges and discounts from participating brands when you avail of a BTS Skytrain Rabbit Card!
Most Recent Review of BTS Skytrain Rabbit Cards
What To Expect from BTS Skytrain Rabbit Cards
When you’re in one of the top tourist destinations in the world, it's easy to get stuck in a bad case of traffic. Invest in convenience and easily navigate your way around the vibrant metropolis of Bangkok with a BTS Skytrain Rabbit Card! Upon arriving at the Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK), you can readily pick up your Rabbit Card from the Klook Counter just by showing your mobile vouchers. The friendly Klook staff will be there to cater to every inquiry and concern you’ll be having. After redemption, board the BTS Skytrain with your Rabbit Card and head to wherever you want to go in no time! Fast, comfortable, and convenient––taking the BTS is the swiftest way to go around the city and avoid heavy traffic. Chill in the cool interiors and delight in the scenic views beyond the large clear windows. Access all stations and freely hop from one place to another! As an added perk, enjoy discounts and special privileges from participating brands for every single trip you make at the BTS Skytrain. Live your ideal Bangkok adventure now and start traveling with ease!
Things To Note
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
Departure Routes & Schedule
- BTS Stations
- Frequencies: 3-8 minutes (subject to change)
- Children with a height of 89cm or below can travel free of charge
- Children with a height of 90cm and above will be charged the same rate as adults
- The card has a pre-loaded stored value. You can top-up at any metro or bus stations and/or partner convenience stores
- Check the list of partner shops for top up here
- If you are staying in Bangkok for a long period of time, you can opt to buy a 30-Day Trip package at any BTS stations
- Bangkok Skytrain (BTS) is connected to the Airport Rail Link (ARL) at Phaya Thai Station. Check out Bangkok Airport Rail Link (ARL) Ticket to get an ARL ticket
- Bangkok Skytrain (BTS) is connected to the Bangkok Subway Train (MRT) at Mo Chit Station, Asok Station, and Sala Daeng Station
Q: Where can I pick up the Rabbit Card?
A: Depending on the package you chose, pickups are available in BKKi, ICN, and TPE Airports.
Q: Can it be used on both ARL and MRT?
A: Although BTS and MRT are connected to the Airport Rail Link (ARL) at some stations, you still have to buy separate tickets to use these train lines. Phaya Thai Station is connected to ARL. While, Mo Chit, Asok and Sala Daeng stations are connected to the MRT.
Q: Can I redeem this ticket on another date?
A: The voucher is only valid on the specified date and time.
Q: When will the Rabbit Card expire?
A: The Rabbit Card is valid for 5 years after redemption.
Q: Is the Rabbit Card preloaded? Is it possible to refund the remaining balance?
A: The card has prepaid value/balance of THB200 but the balance cannot be refunded. You may still use it within its validity time (within 5 years after redemption).