Hyderabad Evening Tour with Hussain Sagar Lake Boat Ride
- Experience the beauty of Hyderabad in the late hours and tour the city's views with an English speaking guide
- Explore the beautiful Necklace road of Hyderabad, and see the lights glimmering over the lake
- Take a relaxing boat ride around Hussain Sagar Lake and enjoy the breeze over the waters
- Enjoy the spectacular laser show after dark at Lumbini Park
- Spend some time at the stunning Birla Temple, made with 2,000 tons of marble
What to expect
This enchanting tour of the city at night begins with a meet up with your English speaking guide. Your first stop is to behold the Birla Mandir in Hyderabad, an incredible structure created with 2,000 tons of marble the gleams in brilliance even in the evening. Then you'll walk through the Necklace Road, circling the lake. As you go around, you'll see the city's lights shining through the evening and reflecting onto the water. In the NTR Garden, a beautiful urban park, you'll see the charming blossoms decking a playground with swirling slides and more. Then it's time to take a boat ride over the lake itself, with water lapping up against the boat as you gaze out at a splendid cityline before you. The evening of romantic views doesn't end there: you head to Lumbini Park to see the city's laser light show. Your evening ends here, with the lights of the city in full flow.