Ramoji Film City Day Tour
- Explore the largest integrated film city of the world, with 2,000 acres of life sized sets and replicas
- Witness expert filming techniques in the Action Studio and discover how movies are made
- Enjoy the mystery and magic in Borasura, giving you a glimpse into fantasy filming
- Visit man-made splendors such as cityscapes, and the mesmerizing gardens of varying themes
- Indulge in a delicious complimentary lunch buffet as well as convenient pick up and drop offs at your Hyderabad hotel
What to expect
Ramoji Film City in Hyderabad stands as an incredible integrated film city complex of 2,000 acres. Tnis is the ultimate destination for every film maker and film lover in Bollywood. Your tour of this incredible city begins with pick up from your guide at your Hyderabad hotel, and you'll be conveyed to Anaspur Village where the Film City is located. After your welcome drink and snacks, you will thereupon tour the studio city, which is comprised of several zones that also act as film sets especially for large scale filming. See Princess Street, which is an immense international urban jungle cityscape, and then head to North Town, where Northern Indian villages and towns are replicated. There's even an Askari Garden Set, which is a sprawling, manicured garden set, and also a Japanese Garden with its sublime oriental details. You'll be able to enjoy a lunch buffet at the Super Star Restaurant during lunchtime before resuming your tour. Customers will get privileged entry to the Action Studio, Spirit of Ramoji, the Stunt Show, and more. You will depart back for your hotel in the afternoon, full of Bollywood memories.