Are you ready to take the plunge and feel the ultimate rush of adrenaline? You’ve chosen one of the best places on earth to make the leap! Calm your nerves as you make your way to your drop zone choice near the Melbourne area. At your chosen location, meet your skydiving support team, including your tandem jump master and safety officers who will train you on all safety procedures and answer any questions about your jump. You may need to spend additional time with the ground team depending on weather conditions. Once weather conditions are cleared, get fitted into all your gear and take a quick flight to up to 15,000ft. Your tandem jumpmaster will attach your harnesses together and will take care of all the technical details so you can just enjoy your experience. Ignore those butterflies in your stomach when the doors open and you feel the wind rush in. Leap out into the sky and try to enjoy the view as you freefall at speeds up to 200 km/hr for up to 60 seconds! Your tandem jump master will take care of deploying your parachute, and in case of emergency, all parachutes are equipped with the latest AAD technology to automatically engage at preset altitudes. Float through the sky for 5-7 minutes and enjoy a bird’s eye view of the best of Victoria before landing back on solid ground. Once you land in St Kilda, known as the most beautiful beachfront in Melbourne, you can chill out on the sand, take a refreshing swim or browse the Sunday St Kilda Esplanade Arts and Craft Market whilst still feeling the effects of your adrenaline rush - it's certainly a memorable experience you will never forget!
Book now for 24 Oct 2021
What people are saying about Skydiving in Melbourne
This was such a great experience! Thank you Deric for being the perfect co-professional-skydiver 😉. I was totally nervous but Deric was a great help! The tour didn’t go as expected due to weather... it happens when skydiving... we were grounded for a while, but the staff was so great in keeping us up to date on what was happening. The view was lovely! Everything went smoothly! Would highly recommend Deric and Skydive Melbourne! Would totally jump with them again 🙃
It’s really amazing having skydive in st kilda Melbourne! Pre book using klook is better because they have only limited slot each day and it depends on the weather if it can be carry out on tat day or have to be delay. Btw, you can register the APF membership online before paying AUD35 at the counter on the actual day to save your time.
Amazing experience! Entire skydive crew was so professional and safe, and most importantly fun! They made it so enjoyable that my fear turned into pure excitement! The handicam and photos package was well worth it based on quality I've received. Thousand thumbs up to the people at Skydive Melbourne especially my instructor, Kevin who made it an unforgettable experience for me! Will definitely do it again! Thanks Skydive Melbourne!
One of the best things to do when you're in Melbourne! One of my most thrilling experiences ever. Tandem instructor is very friendly and professional! Try to book the early slots so you don't have to wait very long. Give yourself 4 ~ 5 hrs to finish the jump (from check-in to receiving videos and photos).
I booked the package on 31.8.2018 (weekday) with klook. Unfortunately, weather turns bad on that particular date and the activity had to be cancelled, hence, i changed the date on the spot to 1.9.2018 (weekend) with an additional fee of 40AUD (Cash/credit card form) on the skydive Melbourne Check In office. Everything goes smoothly and I had a very smooth dive with instructor Greg on that day. Few advise to those who going to buy this package:
1) Allow a minimum of 48 hours of Melbourne trip time for this activity as weather is rather unpredictable.
2) Always check you email or call to skydive Melbourne office before depart to the drop zone for double confirmation on the status of the activity.
3) Hand Video + Photo is well taken, highly suggesting to buy together as it will be the best moment of your life.
4) Sleep well before the night of diving date, on the day of diving, Just enjoy! Nothing to worry about, all the instructor are very professional and everything is carried out in smooth and safety manner.
St. Kilda beach is the one sky-diving spot located nearby city. But, it is recommended to keep an eye on emails from Skydive Melbourne before you get there because the weather is unpredictable in Melbourne.
It is great if you can spend one day over there. For example, you can have this itinerary:
1) Sky-diving (Video and Photos production took me 20 mins. Please check the usb before leaving, as the stuff mis-matched the names and files in my case.)
2) Having lunch/ Shopping at Barkly Street
3) Walking along the St. Kilda Beach
4) Waiting for penguin landing at Penguin Colony (Depends on season)
5) Night Market (Depends on season) / Sunday Market
6) Travelling Luna Park ($2 Entry Fee)
- U can wear your own clothes during sky-diving.
- Before sky-diving, you are picked up by a shuttle bus. It takes ~25 mins to get into plane location. Upon the plane is taking off, it takes 5 mins to get into the drop-off point.