Walking Tour Of Agra City
- Experience the city of Agra like never before as you explore its most famous and most tucked-away spots
- Learn about Agra's history, culture, interesting stories and fun facts from your expert local guide
- See Agra’s most important sites, from the most iconic landmarks such as the Taj Mahal to the hidden marvels
- Witness the city's old heritage and culture from the deep history found in its many stops
- Walk through colorful markets and see lanes filled with century old buildings and houses
What to expect
Explore the city of Agra in the best way on this walking tour with an expert, English speaking guide. Once you meet up with your guide at the specified location, you'll immediately depart to see the Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage site and a structure that had once housed great ancient kings. Then you'll visit the famous Jami Masjid and admire its splendid architecture and archways before heading for the market. Jewels, textiles, and so much more are bursting from every corner as the bustle of life fills each pathway, and then you're on your way to the Sweet Lane. 300 years old, it's full of incredible treats that you shouldn't miss out on. Your next stop is at the Lord Shiva Temple, a 600 year old edifice where locals come and worship the Lord Shiva, before you head to the Sparrow Temple, where the locals also come and worship Lord Rama. You're in for a treat: your next destination is the famous spice market, where an array of spices in quantities you've never seen before are laid out. Head to the Gurdwara Sri Damdama Sahib, one of the famous loical Sikh Temples, so you can get a beautiful view of the Yamuna River rolling past. Then it's off to the Pearl Mosque, which was also built by the same man who built your next stop: the iconic Taj Mahaj. Enjoy your time at this world famous landmark's view point and see the Jahangir palace before your tour concludes.